- Love – means to love the unlovely
- Faith – the means to real depth in relationships of all kinds
- Grace – Giving people more than they deserve.
- Peace– not just the absence of fighting but positive well-being.
- Service – meaning is found in service rather than self-centeredness.
- Hope – not a guarantee of immunity from harm but a conviction that God is always present.
- Justice – A concept biased in favour of the disadvantaged.
- Glorify God – Our number one value is to glorify Jesus Christ.
- Integrity – To be honorable, honest, and genuine in everything we do.
- Loyalty – We will be loyal to the organization, program, people, and (transparent) in the use of the finances of the organization.
- Excellence – We will insist that everyone adopt quality and excellence in everything they do.
- Impact – Our church will have a positive impact on every community we serve.
- Followers – The goal of our ministry is to transform Members (seniors) into fully devoted followers of Christ.